13262538

Please can you inform me, on my legel position. Where a family

Customer Question

Please can you inform me, on my legel position. Where a family member prevents other family members from having contact with your own mother? My mother is 82 and lives with my sister through ill health since she had her stroke over the past 18 months, and because I have refused to loan her my mothers funeral money I have been trusted with, to purchase a second hand car. She has told me she no longer lives there and she won`t tell me where she is? I suspect she is still at my sisters, and is stopping me seeing her. What legal routes are open to me?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I meed some further information firstAre there any other family members who could check where your mother is living?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Under the site rules a phone call incurs an extra charge - do you still wish to go ahead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my partner has just left for work so i cannot make that decision all he wants to know is can his sister prevent him from seeing his mum is there any bodies he can go to to get access to see his mother.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
His sister can stop him from coming to her house - so if his mother does not leave the house there is a problem.However the starting point is to ocntact Social Services and ask them to check up on her and ask if she wishes to see her sonPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay many thanks i will pass this on and if he needs to contact you again he will tommorrow before he leaves for work
thankyou
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome