12826847

My mothers will was changed to enable one beneficiary out of

Customer Question

my mothers will was changed to enable one beneficiary out of four to have her benefit from the estate over a weekly and monthly period for 5 years, by using my mothers credit card -there was no paperwork added to the will or a codicil to denote changes for when it was read.
this in my view was A MAJOR CHANGE And should have meant that the will was redone.
in the end she had taken almost all the monitary value of the estate, and had her beneficiary share of 50% from the house too
there was no limit placed on her spending by the donus so she spent not onmly her inheritance, but the other three beneficiaries too
this is wrong isn't it
what can I do about it, as this occured during 2006-2011
many thanks terry bird
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Do you mean that your sibling received this money before your mother died?