13262538

I am 76 years old and am concerned about what will happen after

I am 76 years old and am concerned about what will happen after I am dead . I haven`t made a will as yet because I have no friends or family to carry out my wishes.
Can you please give me some guidance as to what I should do.
Mr John Mander
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat do you actually want to happen to your Estate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I can say is that I want to be buried in my local village church.
As to my estate which doesn`t amount to very much, I have absolutely no idea except to benefit the cats protection society.
I would add that I have an insurance policy to cover my funeral costs of £4000 with the Co-op funeral society.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Any local solicitor would be happy to turn this into a simple Will for you - and given where you wish the money to go you may be able to get some direct help from the Charity you have nominated.Details herehttp://www.cats.org.uk/get-involved/support-us/gifts-in-wills/contact-us-gifts-in-willsPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your help in this matter and will endeavour to contact a local solicitor for assistance.
John.