75100385

My ex-not sure what to call him is a Justice of the Peace

Customer Question

My ex-not sure what to call him is a Justice of the Peace and became Chairman of a Bank in Bangladesh recently. It was an abusive relationship that has caused me great damage and I've been keeping quiet for years. When I was 21 he told me he was separated from his wife, but in fact led a double (maybe more) life for 13 years by buying an extra house where he pretended to live. He is the sort of person who never leaves you alone and forces you to have sex with him after verbally abusing you with accusations and insults for hours, then apologises and begs forgiveness, but eventually it starts again. He locked me in the house many times too. I was only young at the time and as years passed it seemed to get better until it became clear that after years of saying otherwise he did not want to marry and have children again. Four years after I finally broke up with him I discovered he had been with his wife and having children with her all along. On Friday night I wrote a comment that he was a totally evil man and that it was a shame for Bangladesh on the bank's Facebook page because I can't stand it anymore. Facebook are now asking me for identity and I am not sure what to do. Can you tell me what I should do please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I disclose: you'll find him here: https://www.facebook.com/Mutual.Trust.Bank/?fref=nf
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Are you a UK citizen please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now before I turn chicken.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am a UK citizen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When would it be good for you to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a cruel scam?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex