12826847

Aw thankyou i bought a vehicle on thursday 3 rd march 2016

Customer Question

aw thankyou i bought a vehicle on thursday 3 rd march 2016 in the evening. went the next day to pick up the car but it was not there . the previous owner said the bailiff had taken it. hence i m really stuck i sent full receipt and car key photos to the so called bailiff agency.
i also sent appropriate documents off to dvla
but dont know what to do
the asking for proof of insurance but the car was a non starter hence i needed to arrange for a tow truck teh next day.
i have been told fill rsc order 17 but dont know what it is pleeeeease can you help
please is anyone there...
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you know why the bailiff had taken it, was it because of a debt please?Alex