LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have been charged with sending malicious email . I will pleadnotvguilty.

I have been charged with sending malicious email . I will pleadnotvguilty. I avevnot heard from the courts with disclosure and must appear in2 weeks. I need to see what evidence they have against me, What is the procedure.
R.Naidoo
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you. You will not get disclosure before the date of your first hearing and even then it will not be full disclosure of all the evidence. You also will not get the unused material at the first hearing. I am afraid you are expected to make do with whatever the CPS serve at court and make a decision on the day about plea etc. Disclosure may be a bundle of statements + interview summary but may just be a case summary prepared by the police.