75100385

I have received a refund car via the chargeback system

I have received a refund for a car via the chargeback system at my bank. I have sent messages to the dealer to arrange the return of the vehicle but have had no repsonse at all.
How long do i need to keep the car before scrapping it as it is non driveable at present? Can i charge the dealer for storage of the car on my property?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You must notify the dealer that he has 30 days to pick up or say you will dispose.After 30 days you can sell the car, but must keep the £ in case he comes back for it.You can only charge if you have incurred an actual cost for storage.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex