12826847

We have moved into a new build house (in Dec 15) where the

Customer Question

We have moved into a new build house (in Dec 15) where the road is private - where all homeowners on the estate are responsible for the upkeep of there section of the road. The owner of the house at the back of the estate (friend of the house builder) lives on the estate and runs his business from his property (a limited company - a building company) and operates a number of commercial vehicles and construction vehicles that very regularly use the the private road to access the property.
My question is - Is his business (and his heavy construction vehicles) automatically allowed to use the access road. I am concerned that over time this will accelerate wear and tear of the road surface that I am responsible for the upkeep of. Also my solicitor did not tell me when we bought the house nor did the house builder that that estate would be used as an access road for a builders compound - it was referred too only as a paddock.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do the deeds say he has a right of access please?Alex