How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

If I wanted to issue a county court summons to somebody that

Customer Question

If I wanted to issue a county court summons to somebody that owes me money yet I personally do not have their address but a solicitor does have their address but has been told not to give it to me, is it possible to issue the summons to this person via the solicitor that has his address
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Has the Solicitor said they are instructed to accept service of proceedings please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex