12826847

I moved into a bungalow last December the tenants are Livin

Customer Question

They gave me the keys on the 11.12.15 but said the gardens were very dangerous/not safe and would be repaired at the beginning of the new year.
For three months now I have not been outside my back. I bought a tumble dryer to dry my washing and use the radiators.
The main fence out the back fell down with the wind christmas weekend so its all open and I am very vulnerable as out the back is a play park. Rather than children/people walk around they use my garden as a thoroughfare. Although the park is locked evenings this does not stop teenagers coming through at all hours. They use my rear as a rubbish dump and so do dogs.
I have had the inspector out looking at this situation three times now who keeps telling me that it should have all been completed and nothing they can do as its contracted out.
I received a phone call plus a letter and a text message to say they were coming to repair the fence yesterday. The workmen came but to the bungalow next door and they informed me they knew nothing about mine. When I phoned Livin they said someone would get back to me. Acustomer service girl phoned and informed me there was nothing about the garden to be done. She had contacted the inspector and she asked me to leave it in her hands as the contractor and instector were visiting me today. I have waited in all day and had no word or visit. I have contacted customer services who have just informed me no one is available who is aware of this situation.
Please can someone advise me what I should do.
I am a pensioner and recovery from breast cancer but am finding now that the stress is just too much.
The gardens to the front and rear are extremely dangerous and I feel like a prisoner.
Thank You
Linda **********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you today Linda.What is it you want to achieve please?What type of tenancy do you have? Do you own it or are you a tenant?