75100385

Dear *****, My Father has been involved in a serious car

Customer Question

Dear *****, My Father has been involved in a serious car accident as a pedestrian in Sainsbury's Sevenoaks - as a result received a 'Traumatic Head Injury', my Mum is on her own and does not know protocol, please advise as there is an insurance counter claim! What should we do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Yes there is a protocol. Ideally you need a Solicitor and there are many personal injury ones that can help you on a no win no fee basis.But the protocol is you get the medical evidence together with an expert report and send it to Sainsbury's.They can then investigate and respond. If they admit liability you negotiate settlement.If not then you issue proceedings and the matter is tried in Court.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/