75100385

I purchased a sofa from DFS in September, I have had

I purchased a sofa from DFS in September, I have had them back out twice since it was delivered once to restitch the seam in a few places the other time was to rebuild the arm as the wood inside had dropped and when they were here they restitched the seam in a different place. I telephoned them a few weeks ago as I have now found a hole in the leather and where they have restitched is now coming back apart they were suppose to come yesterday to repair these faults and failed to turn up. Where do I stand can I request a refund or replacement?
Kind Regards
Joanna
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.To be clear have you had any repair to date please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes they have been out twice to do repairs
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It's bad news then I am afraid. The law says once you accept a repair you are not entitled to a replacement or refund.If you had not had a repair then you could have claimed one of these, but as you have had a repair the you can only claim further repairs.You can still sue for breach of contract and loss of enjoyment. But you are only entitled to further repairs.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex