12826847

I was approached by a highly ranked police officer, who

I was approached by a highly ranked police officer, who tried to entrap me online on an infamous dating site She wanted to meet me at 1am at night in Black Heath. I told her that I knew she was a police women from her profile on linkadin. and that it was dangerous for a policewoman to be online meeting any Tom Dick or Jihadi John. I wrote and complained to the Home Secretary, the prime Minister, and the police complaints department. I was told by the authorities that " A police woman can do what she likes if she is off duty, as long as it did not meet requirements of the police reform act.I was arrested and now charged for malicious emails , as she felt insulted and embarrassed. She used her expertise as a policewoman in interrogating techniques, asking me questions like she already knew the answers.
My Question is.
Can a policewoman, do anything she likes when off duty to entrap some one on a dating site. even put her own life at risk. ?? I could have been a Terrorist ??
All she was interested in was meeting me on black heath alone within 2 hours of meeting her.R.Naidoo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This question is with reference to UK law.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Is there any reason you think she is not allowed to invite you to join a dating site?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were on the same dating sight, It had come to my attention that an African police woman and her friends were inviting Asian men over 50, to meet on black heath. In my case I was looking after my 80 year old partner, and had I left her alone, it would have resulted in criminal charges. However, my arrest was just a smoke screen, the police took away my partner, claiming that I was not fit enough to look after her. The shock almost killed her and she has not fully recovered after 6 months. She does not usually turn up but sends social services while your on your way to meet her. Same thing happened to Mr Singh, who is sitting behind bars for cruelty. She knows who to pick on and as a Ugandan woman, specialises in Asian men.That's why I would like to know if an off duty police women, can act in this way, while off duty. Had I gone to meet her, I would be setting in jail with singh. Is there a law to stop a police woman who is off duty to act in this way.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. Sorry if I am missing the point but I am not sure what conduct you are asking me to consider?Why shouldn't she be on a dating site?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She should not be on a dating site for the sole purpose of entrapment and causing grief, using her powers and skills as a police woman on one particular race. Than when she gets caught hides behind the might and power of the Met Police Force, the courts, etc. That's what my question is all about, are there any " standards of behaviour " a police man or women should have as a role model in our society, or is there any law to stop a policewoman from doing what she wants online, when off duty. We had a policeman on the same web site, inviting women to come and make love to him in his uniform". Should he be on a website ?? Police, Lawyers, Doctors, belong to a certain group of people that the general public look up to, and must act according to the office they hold. Meeting a man on a dating site, inviting him to black heath, for no other reason than entrapment, vilification, is this not something that runs contrary to police rules and regulations and if so which rules and regulations. ?? If the police do not have any standards of behaviour that they are expected to adhere to in their private life as the pillars of our community, that's all I want to know.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry but I'm struggling to see a complaint.Why shouldn't she be on a dating site trying to meet particular men?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I am asking you is, are there any professional rules and regulations that a police man or women should adhere to when off duty. My question is simple. Yes or no would be a satisfactory answer.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but this doesn't offend.She is perfectly free to use a website for dating and her preference is entirely a legitimate choice for her and her only.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If yes, where will I find a copy of these rules. And Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It isn't condensed into a document. It could include anything from committing an offence to bringing the force into disrepute.Joining a dating site does not offend though.