75100385

I have 6 houses on a interest only mortgage bought over a period

I have 6 houses on a interest only mortgage bought over a period of approx 2 years,
One of the houses has the mortgage due to fully repaid in 2017 , I am retired now and will sell the houses and hope for not much of a loss,
If in the future I go bankrupt and cannot repay the mortgages is it possible the banks will seize any money or assets in my name in Australia
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.No. They can only seize assets in the uk and EU.They can't seize assets in Australia.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/