12826847

We were running an ad in our local post office until it

Customer Question

Hi we were running an ad in our local post office until it moved and the company with out consulting us moved the ad 12 miles away to a doctors waiting room, we explained that being a small business that was not what we wonted and stoped paying the monthly direct debit which last year the ad company told us that we could do after a period of 3 months, they are know telling us that unless we pay all the arrears they are going to get a solicitor involved and that their rules are that you can only cancel after 3 years evern with the ad running in an area that would not benefit us please advise how we can get this situation resolved.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you have a contract with this firm please? If so, what does it say about moving the ad?Alex