12826847

On Octomber last year a speed camera

Customer Question

Hello.My name is Remus.
on Octomber last year a speed camera take me with 48 mh a hour instant 30.after one week i get a latter home ,i complet all my details from the lincens driving,all others.
After i send all my details,i get another latter home sayng that i have to pay a penalty of 100 pounds and 3 poins on licence.0kkk
On next day i pay the amount off 100 >today i jsut get anouther latter sayng that they recive the payment from my but thay call me to the court saing that i didnt give my details from the lesence driving. The quastion is:how i know that i have to pay the amount of 100 pounds and i get 3 poins ?they send me a letter home after i send them all my details inclusiv my lesens driving details.
THANK YOU
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wont say that on octomber last year ,a speed camera take pe with 18 miles over.i recive latter ask me to send all my details inclusiv my driving lesens. i do that and i send them back .after i recive another latter to pay the fine off 100 pounds and that i have 3 points on my licence.next day i pay the amoount of 100.
today i recive another latter say that they recive the payment from me ,but they haven got my llecence driving details
and i have to go at court now
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Are you asking what sentence you will get?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just ask ,how i now that i have 3 poins on my licence and i have to pay 100 fine with out to send all my details to them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i all ready paid 56 pounds just to right a quastion.i am not going to pay another 40 just foar one phone call.
if u really want give me some advice ,please call me on *********** Thank you verry much
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Because they have realised that your speed was too high for the fixed penalty. 48 mph in a 30mph zone was never suitable for the fixed penalty. That is the reason it has been revoked. The three points will be removed and the £100 refunded or deduced from the ultimately sentence.48 mph in a 30 mph zone is not going to attract 3 points and a fine I'm afraid.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo