Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am married and have a joint mortgage, i am 38 years old.

Customer Question

i am married and have a joint mortgage, i am 38 years old. i have 1 daughter to him and another daughter with autism from a previous relationship. i am looking to divorce my husband and wonder if there is a way to do this without involving a solicitor as i only have a small part time job and therefore do not have much money. i feel desperate and don't know where to start.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Just a bit more information required: -please confirm how long you have been married and what other assets you both have.-How much is the mortgage, and what is the value of the property?-Who is living there and how old is your daughter? What are the arrangements for her?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please could you provide the information requested so that I can assist you.