ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I am looking regarding the transfer/ sale/or gifting

I am looking for advice regarding the transfer/ sale/or gifting of Timeshare points from my son to myself. These points were transferred by me to my son in 2007. He wants to transfer them back to me. I have the necessary paperwork from the timeshare company, but need a solicitor to verify the document. Can you advise how I go about this please?
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you today. Please may I ask - is the document that you have been sent by the timeshare company a deed? Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is "Removal of Name From Membership" form
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you send me your reply by e mail please?***@******.***. That would save time for both of us. Many thanks.
Hello If they just want you to sign a deed in front of a solicitor - then this is a very simple process. Both you and your son will need to choose a solicitor local to you and sign the deed in front of them. There is a set fee of £5 per signature - so tihs will cost you £10. Kind Regards ***** ***** kindly remember to star rate our service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice. It is what I had in mind, but just wanted to check it out with a legal expert. However, I did find your web site rather confusing and difficult to navigate. Also, to sign in. I have used your services before which I rated as excellent. My fear is that I might be charged twice, as I had to provide card details each time I signed in. If that is the case, approximately £78 is rather steep! Will I be charged just the once?