12826847

About a year ago a 17yr old boy had sex with my 15yr old daughter.

About a year ago a 17yr old boy had sex with my 15yr old daughter. I found out about this & spoke to the boy's mother. I told them they were not to contact each other again or I would report him to the police for having sex with a minor (consensual or not).
I have just found out that they are in contact & possibly seeing each other again. How can I stop this or could I report the original offence??
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
To be wholly honest, it is not likely the police would act. There has long since been a policy decision not to prosecute where the parties are at a similar age and have had consensual sex. They would probably interview him but they won't charge. I'm really sorry but that is the reality. This is not abuse. They are the same peer group. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
If she lives with you then you can refuse him entry to the house.