75100385

I received a copy of an email from a past client, the email

Hi, I received a copy of an email from a past client, the email was from the police asking him for information regarding dealings with me. They say I am under criminal investigation, can they name me like that? I have no knowledge of an investigation.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know if you have been contact by the Police please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, I have not heard from the police...ThanksStewart
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Then I really would not worry. if you were under investigation the Police would contact you.But can this person name you - yes they can.But if the Police are investigating you would know about it and they would invite you in for an interview.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help...Stewart
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No problem Stewart - all the best
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/