12826847

I have a question regarding a bill I was sent from a company

Customer Question

Hi I have a question regarding a bill I was sent from a company called the coupers partnership ltd.
One of the employs of the company came to my business and told me they can help with my rates bill and normally they ask for half the money that the counsil gives back but because I haven't paid anything yet I wouldn't have to give them anything,he said it costs nothing so why not do it,I agreed.
All they did was apply for small business relief and they send me a bill for half the amount of the relief wich is almost £900.
I tried to contact the person who I met and have the business card from to discus the bill but he won't answer my calls,now I have letter from court to pay this amount plus court fees.
Can you please tell me is there anything I can do as the business I run barely covers itself.
Ps I have a witnes,to confirm what was said by the agent
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Did you sign any terms and conditions please?Alex