12826847

I am terminating my tenancy early my contract which ends in

Customer Question

i am terminating my tenancy early my contract which ends in May 2016. the landlords agent keeps coming back for work to be done such as trimming back a fire tree at the front of the property also returning a bedroom back from blue to magnolia,but it was agreed that the agent would ask the new tenant if they wanted the colour changed. the agent did not come back with a reply but last night she sent me an e-mail saying that they wanted compensation for the bedroom being blue and they were sending in a contractor to do the work which we said we were prepared to do problem being the new tenants are moving in today Friday.What are my rights.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I assume if new tenants are moving in, they wont be able to repaint that room?