12826847

I bought a dishwasher off e bay.it was advertised bran new

Customer Question

i bought a dishwasher off e bay.it was advertised bran new with manufactures garrantee
when we set it up it would work. we got hotpoint engineer to look at it ihe said it was not new but reconditioned and advised us to return it . after they got it back they say it was not the one they sent.they have now threaten with police for .we are pensioners in our 70s this is causing a lot stress to my wife
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have they returned your money or sent a replacement?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have they returned your money or sent a replacement?