29905560

I have just received a letter from HM Revenue & Customs through

I have just received a letter from HM Revenue & Customs through the post with a mining and investments company name on it and not anyone who resides and my residence.
I have never heard or had any involvement with this company to my knowledge, yet there are dates for paying corporation tax on it.
I have yet to contact anyone at HM Revenue & Customs, but I would in the mean time like to know other things I can do to find out what is going on.
The name of the company if it helps is RC BITCOIN INVESTMENTS LIMITED ROYALCOINS.BIZ
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What exactly are you hoping to achieve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If this is a mistake or a scam

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
There is a company with that name registered at Companies House and they list their registered address as: POOLSIDE CLOSE 8BANBURYOXFORDSHIREUNITED KINGDOMOX16 0BL They are a relatively new company created towards the end of 2015. Their website is not operational though so I can’t really see anything about them and there are no returns online for any information relating to them. It could indeed be a genuine error, for example if HMRC and/or Companies House have the wrong address. You do not need to concern yourself with it though because the demand is not for you and you can either ignore the letters or send them back and clarify that they have the wrong address. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

quick and prompt answer, short, brief and to the point, just the way I like it tahnk you, excellent.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, all the best