29905560

I have been contacted by Capital Trust Ventures (CTV) Mr Anthony

I have been contacted by Capital Trust Ventures (CTV) Mr Anthony Hewitt regarding the aquisition of ITONIS. My contact with Japanese Mergers and Aquisitions confirmed my ownership of 40K shares apparently purchased with money scammed from me by boiler rooms. I have now received the formal papers to transfer those shares to the ITONIS purchaser. Apparently the value is $89,600 but requires me to pay an upfront recertification deposit, a payment I cannot see referred to anywhere. Is this payment necessary?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have the contact/website details of the company you are dealing with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes,***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Clark,In regards ***** ***** email and your query about the company Capital Trust Ventures, we can confirm that Capital Trust Ventures our under our regulation and fully licensed to facilitate the acquisition of Itonis Inc.Capital Trust Ventures license details in regards ***** ***** regulation are as follows;COMPANY: Capital Trust Ventures
REG. NO.: JMAA-JP62250014In response to your question about your shares in Itonis Inc., they are subject to Rule 144, and you are required, as per United States law to pay an upfront fee, called a security deposit, in order to re-certify your shares into a saleable issue.The acquisition for Itonis Inc. is guaranteed by the Japanese Mergers and Acquisition Authority, and you may receive details of this guarantee in the form of a notarized and government stamped document from our offices, upon request to Capital Trust Ventures.You may also obtain a copy of your share certificate upon request to Capital Trust Ventures.By completing the sale process through Capital Trust Ventures, of your Itonis Inc. shares, there should be no concern of any illegal activity, as we can confirm that you are a registered shareholder of this company, according to the register provided by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States.If there are any other issues or queries in regards ***** ***** acquisition or Capital Trust Ventures, please contact our offices directly or via email again.http://jmaa-gov.org/jmaa-gov_sig.jpg
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Than you, I will check these out and get back to you shortly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$6400 is the refundable recertification deposit
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Having looked into this company, I have established that this is in fact scam. I will summarise my findings below. Capital Trust Ventures Their website was only created in January 2016. Yet they claim to have been around since 2006. The owner has also hidden their details from public view, which is unusual if this was a legitimate company. So they are trying to hide something and it is clear that the website was only created for the purposes of a scam. They claim to have an office in London, yet they are not registered with Companies House o they do not legally exist in the UK as a company. Also they are not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority so not regulated to carry out financial transactions. Nature of scam This is a type of scam known as advance fee fraud. You are basically promised something and before you are able to receive that you are required to pay them in advance, hence where the advance fee part comes in. The reasons are varied – it could be legal costs, taxes, admin costs, security deposits, etc. In any event, they want to receive money up front – that is the key. However, once you send that money you will never receive the promised proceeds – in fact they may come back to you and ask for more ‘unexpected’ fees, costs, etc, with further promises that the money you are apparently due is on its way. You will not be required to pay anything in advance in such circumstances so their requests are not genuine and clearly aimed at defrauding you by getting you to pay them in advance. Do not proceed any further with this and certainly do not send any money. I have more detailed advice for you in terms of the options you have for reporting them, which I wish to discuss so please take a second to leave a positive rating for the service so far (by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars) and I can continue with that and answer any further questions you may have. Don’t worry, there I no extra cost and leaving a rating will not close the question and we can continue this discussion. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I forward the papers they sent me? Would they add anything to the discussion?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Nothing at all, this is very clearly a scam. If you wish to report this, all scams can be reported to Action Fraud on 0300(###) ###-####or by visiting http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ben, you confirmed my feelings and I already have reports of scams in the fraud system you suggest, in fact I have been scammed for over £100k since 2002. Good old internet eh! Wish I had known about you guys earlier.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear that, it is a very large sum but I am sure you already know that. There are so many scams out there, you really have to be very careful these days
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it began with Sq Mile ask retired from BP, then Ascention, a Brot working out of Switzerland, then more Brits supposed.y working out of N York. If it helps you, and your library I can forward more details, but at least I have cleared my depts even if I have worked to 69. All the best.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the offer, we do not store information on scams as such, we do a 'real time' examination so to speak, checking the current details that we can find. But do go to Action Fraud and also if you search the internet for these companies you may find forums where you can post warnings or discuss this with others and warn potential victims
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ben, will do, enough is enough. One BB I do follow, sadly too late, is Grifco International. A Brit working out of Switzerland sold me millions of shares at $00.12. One day they shot to $00.40 in an hour (pump and dump), unfortunately I could not sell. They are now worth $00.0001, all scammers are in prison in Texas, but USA compensation is continually delayed. BB members, and myself, are so sickened. Just as they get to paying out one of the guilty puts arms through the cell bars and objects. But at least the USA zing end to compensate, hopefully I will get my money back before I die. Anyway, life goes on, I gave a great family, I hope you also have such! Regards.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Certainly do and I fully agree that this and your health are the most important things, money is just a luxury on the side!