75100385

I have been asked to provide the details of my bank cards for

Customer Question

I have been asked to provide the details of my bank cards for 'verification purposes after the installation of a new licence'. Having been scammed in the past I am very reluctant to give information over the phone or authorise remote access. Is this normal and should I allow this remote control?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My main concern is to have some contact with someone speaking from Google to know that it is ok to allow remote access to the computer to give me a new licence. Thanks. I'll check my email from time to time.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Why do you need a licence for Chrome please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex