12826847

A man from London who is in South Africa on business, was at

Customer Question

A man from London who is in South Africa on business, was at the airport on Friday to return home. An elderly man became ill near him and asked him to look after his suitcase. The police arrived and when they opened the case it had drugs inside. They have put this man in jail as his finger prints were on the case. He was in court this Friday and they say if he pays a fine of 250 000 Rand he can go. He asked me if I can raise this fine so he can go home. What happens now?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you know this person, or did he contact you online?Alex