12826847

What action can I take when someone that I have had a six

Customer Question

What action can I take when someone that I have had a six figure County Court judgement awarded against had a Cease and Desist Letter issued for slander, then declared bankruptcy, then been interviewed by the official receiver and signed under The Perjury Act to confirm that she publishes everything as a " fabrication of reality for self promotion" then starts emailing past colleagues to suggest fraudulent activities on MY behalf and also attaches copies of my personal bank details to total strangers and then suggests she is considering suing me for damages.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear you want to stop this person doing these acts?Alex