13262538

I am looking simple advice and would be very

hello
I am looking for some simple advice and would be very grateful for a response.
I already have proof of ownership of my property from the Land Registry.
However, I'd like to know if you can advise if it is possible to obtain proof of ownership that does not disclose the price paid for the property?
If so, then pls can you advise how & where this can be obtained?
Many thanks, sam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.What do you need this for (it affects what can be done)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello clarethank you for getting back to me.To cut a long story short, I have unfortunately been defrauded of thousands of pounds by an estate agent that has stolen rent from the tenant (and myself) and has disappeared.I am making attempts to catch up with her and have drafted letters & emails that are ready to be sent to all the contacts I have for her and any other related parties.The letters/emails are basically threatening to present substantial evidence of her fraudulent actions & behaviour to the Police unless payment is received within 7 days.If she is going to make a payment, as I know she has done to another victim, I feel that it may be necessary to show proof of ownership with the letters to help to convince her to do so, as this was never presented to her during my original communications with her.For other personal reasons, I do not wish for her to see price paid for the property.Pls excuse me as I have to urgently pop out for a while, but I should be back in an hour and will look forward to receiving your response on my return and possibly continuing this conversation.I appreciate your help.Many thanks, sam
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case I would simply redact the copies of the Land Registry DocumentsThere is little real point in doing so since the information is publicly available but redacting the documentwill solve the immediate issuePlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi clarethank you for your advice.just to clarify, are you sure that there is absolutely no way to obtain proof of ownership of my property that does not disclose the price paid, apart from editing Land Registry documents?many thanks, sam
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well you could do a Statutory Declaration confirming that you are the owner - otherwise no I am afraid not