Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am relatively new to leasehold versus freehold. Have purchased

I am relatively new to leasehold versus freehold. Have purchased a flat in London and am now a leaseholder. The Board is not playing ball and I have little or no information with regards ***** ***** maintenance of the building etc. The property management company is trying to arrange an AGM with the Board but to no avail so far. Where do we as leaseholders stand? are we within our rights to demand an AGM?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Are you a member or shareholder of the freehold or management company? Kind regards AJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex, no. I am just a leaseholder
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you. Is there a management company which you are member of that is responsible for company management? As you mentioned calling an AGM - is there an underlying entity which these meetings relate to or is it a residents association? Kind regards. AJ