12826847

Is it legal (per day) to have a receptionist? It will be in a flat ab

Is it legal for one prostitute (per day) to have a receptionist?
It will be in a flat above a commercial premises.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what you mean by per day?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hoped to have one lady only working each day as approved to several at the same time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rather than several ladies working at the same time (sorry, typo)
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you be doing for them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be taking calls from clients,arranging appointments and also taking cash. I will be making money from them but hoped it was legal as it would only be from one lady each day.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't amount to running a brothel but it does seem to me to amount to control of a prostitute for personal gain I'm afraid.It is fair to say that there aren't many prosecutions for this offence but if you are asking about the theory of your position then you would be vulnerable.Sorry if that is bad news.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand. I will have to get my thinking cap on...Thank you so much for your help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best. Please remember to rate my answer. Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.