75100385

I have been asked by a person in the UK to mail him tubers

I have been asked by a person in the UK to mail him tubers of the plant Krigia dandelion, a North American native plant grown in the United States. Am I correct in assuming that it would not be lawful for me to mail this type of material from the U.S. to the UK?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Correct it is not unlawful for you to mail it from the USA to uk.Can I clarify anything for you about this,today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your reply first states that my assumption that it would not be lawful to mail plant material from the USA to UK is correct, but then you go on to state that it is not unlawful for me to mail the material. You've answered both yes and no to my question.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It's not unlawful to mail to the uk.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Thank you.