12826847

My son of 40years got into an autication with two other men

Customer Question

My son of 40years got into an autication with two other men and then was knocked unconscious and sustained a fractured skull. whilst being attended to in hospital, five policemen were around his bed asking him questions about the incident. One policeman had his hand on my son's arm and was insisting that he answer, and asking if he was mental or something.My son having been concussed and had been drinking earlier, shouted at this policeman who happened to be Pakistani,' to get of me you coloured bastard' and now has been prosecuted for anti racialism. Does my son have a case against the police for bullying and will he be sentenced for his offence in the circumstances?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is his criminal record clean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not exactly, he has in the past been found in possession of cannibis
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
He doesn't have anything relevant though?