13262538

I got divorced in 2013. My ex wife and I have a child who is

Customer Question

I got divorced in 2013. My ex wife and I have a child who is 3 and I want to take her with me on holidays next week to India. My ex wife is insisting on a child order to ensure I return the child post the trip. Would it be possible for me to get an emergency one this week?
What are the other alternatives?
Thanks,
Malick
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstFpr clarity - your ex has agreed to the trip - she just want san Order in place is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes she has agreed to the trip. My family and I are travelling next Tuesday, March 22nd.Yes she wants a San Order in place? Would it be possible to get it before i leave? And if not what is an alternative?Thanks,Malick
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you been to Mediation at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, we got divorced in Gambia and we both live in the UK. As this is an emergency and urgent, what can be done?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You can deal with the matter by filing an Applictaion for a Specific Issue order using a form C100http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdfand paying the fee of £215 and sending in a Consent Order signed by both parties.You can ask the court to deal with it as a matter of urgencyPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where can I file it, to get a speedy resolution? Also when you say consent form, you mean a letter from both parties agreeing to the trip?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you will need a formal Consent Order prepared and send it in Triplicate with the C100 to your local family Court