75100385

Again, AlexYour advice has been really helpful to

Hello again, AlexYour advice has been really helpful to me.I need your help again: I wonder if you can help me by writing the letter in order to claim my money back as I don't know anything about the English law system.If yes, please let me know and I will send you a list with all my losses.Thank you,Alex L.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for requesting me.It would be an additional cost if that is ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, Alex but I'm afraid I can't afford to pay an extra charge. I taught you can help me if I'm paying the regular cost considering that we have had the discussion regarding my issue only two days ago.That's it, don't worry. I will try to manage somehow, writing the letter with my own words.Regards,Alex L.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure I understand Alex.Sadly it would not be cost effective for me. I can answer questions for you which is no problemI am happy to look at the letter once you draft it if you can post it hereAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's fine, I will manage somehow as I said. Just tell me if they do not refund me and I want to issue proceedings in the County Court, it is any particular lenght of time to do that? (e.g. one month, one year, two years etc)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You have six years to bring a claim but I would ask for a refund within 14 days.Does that Help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.