29905560

The lady from libre alllance who contacted me is sarah

Customer Question

the lady from libre alllance who contacted me is sarah george tele n:03300885677.lots of calls but nothing in writeing.no name of spanish bank holding these funds she gave me no: of watchdog ,01616609606.to check her out libre is in the timeshare business, i feel ive been here before,,instead of promising to sell my timeshare which i finally gave back to crown resorts i am now promised the chance of getting my lost money back plus more.i dont know what to believe. the saying ggoes if it sounds too good to be true it is..if i take the offer up their lawyers fee is £1,119-00. can you help.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What have they promised you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will have to provide proof of identity, passport no:or driving licence plus date of birth for them to rettrieve any monies and they will foreward a cheque to me ,i have to fill a form in and pay them[visa cards are not accepted] .
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
And what exactly are you using them for = what services are they providing you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will i have to wait long ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not available for calls at present, please continue replying on here, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just had my question answered,and am i glad i came across your website address,my suspissions were confirmed and a load has been taken off my mind.thank you.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome all the best