12826847

I live in a block of 10 flats on the east coast,we are a registered

Customer Question

I live in a block of 10 flats on the east coast,we are a registered Company and each flat owner is a Director.At present my flat is up for sale and somebody is interested in buying it for their own use as well as letting out it out part of the year as a holiday let.However our Company Secretary has produced the Minutes of a Board Meeting dated Feb 1997 at which it was voted there should be no commercial letting of flats.This was not followed up by any legal documentation at that time or since,are the minutes from that meeting legally binding?
Many Thanks
Lesley
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Do you have a copy of your lease? Does you lease say anywhere that you have to comply with regulations implemented from time to time by the company management?