75100385

Pls I intend to file an interim injunction and claim

Customer Question

pls I intend to file an interim injunction and claim for damages at the High Court against a franchisor that terminated our agreement with immediate effect without any notice, due to a period of restrictions advised by the regulator for us to resolve issues, before re-inspection.
I would like to know which specific application forms to complete and in what form should this take?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Why do you need High Court proceedings?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its a mistake I dont want the offer
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Why do you need to issue High Court proceedings?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can issue proceedings in the County Court - I am just curious as to why High Court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The claim is going to be over the jurisdiction of the County Court, so I have to go to high court.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
How much are you claiming?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
However whether its County Court or High court you would need to complete forms N1:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdfAnd N16a:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdfIts the same form for High Court or County CourtCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not yet been determined but it would definitely be over £300,000. However, the matter has several limbs into it because, the franchisor is presently blackmailing us and spreading incorrect information, whilst our livelihood and professional lives have been truncated within minutes.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It makes no difference, County Court does not have a limit on the claim, but High Court is £250k minimum.But the forms are above and the same N1 and N16aCan I clarify anything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please. I knew about forms N16a and N1 before, but when I called the Chancery Division, I was told its not form N16a for injunction. This surprised me, which was why I made this request? Anyway, please is there any particular documentation for the undertaking to go with the injunction?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If its an undertaking you need N117:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n117-eng.pdfDoes that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. As long as you are sure that form N1 and N16a can be used to file the injunction and claim at the High Court, I think I'm okay now. Then with N117 with the associated undertaking?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Correct. N117 is with undertaking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck. Alex