13262538

Dear Reader, I'm a Canadian Citizen, now with Permanent Residency

Dear Reader, I'm a Canadian Citizen, now with Permanent Residency status in Czech Republic. Am I eligible to work in the U.K? Under what requirements, conditions, restrictions, if any. To whom do I apply for any REQUIRED documentation beyond my Passport? Thank you for your expertise! Michael
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that you will still need a Visa to enable you to work in the Uk as you are not an EU national - you only have a Right of ResidenceYou can read about different types of work visa herehttps://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visasPlease ask if you need further detailsClare