75100385

Good morning. I am a landlord with a tenant occupying a nursery

Customer Question

Good morning. I am a landlord with a tenant occupying a nursery (garden centre) with shop, outdoor sales area and part of a large car park. The tenant owns a large Labrador and insists on allowing it to roam all over the large site, and inside the shop. Dog poo litters all outside areas, very occasionally the poo is collected in poo bags which are then dumped around the site.
What rights do I have as a landlord that I can insist on to protect the visiting public on what is technically my land and for which I am responsible?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Does your lease have anything about not to cause annoying or nuisance to others please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,
The best phone is the landline, 01772 783322 or mobile 07813 140682 but reception can be very iffy. I am near the landline just now, Regards, Denis
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just on the train for the next 30 mins. Want me to call when I get off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be good, I will be back in the office from 3.15 .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
calling now. Alex