29905560

Could you please trace KALONYDA BANK OF AMERICA Account

Could you please trace KALONYDA BANK OF AMERICA Account number (334045997236) Routing number###-##-####Swift Code BOFIUS3N Bank Adress 6656Church Street Riverdale GA 30274 what country is it in and what name is ***** ***** account.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you paid money into this account and if so - what for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not paid money into this account, but I have paid money into an account in Nigeria, and this account number was given to me to try and get my money back.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
How are you supposed to get your money back from this bank?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To make a very long story short I think I was scammed but a person who said they were general ***** ***** turned out to be General Peter Pace so a friend of his told me over skype.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Yes I thought it might b a scam but was just wondering what the relevance of this bank is - how are you supposed to get any money back from just having the bank details?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have much money left in my account so I cant call you.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You can ignore that and we can continue here
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
So, how are you supposed to get any money back from just having the bank details?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All this happened in June of 2015 last year I was on skype and made friends with this person who said he was General ***** ***** and was friends with him for several weeks until he said he wanted to transfer his money to Ireland for his retirement, so he seamed to be in an bad way he asked me for 10,000 euro so I send 5,000 that time and 5,000 later on to a bank in Nigeria, as time went on nothing was happening so I asked for my money back so another person came on skype and said the person you are in touch with is General Peter Pace that he was under oath and very sorry and would give me the money back so that account number was sent on to me I have heard nothing since November 2015.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You were clearly involved in a scam, the Nigerian scam basically where you are befriended online and asked to send money to strangers. the person you spoke to was certainly not a General Lewis, he would have been a local Nigerian scammer and nothing to do with the person they were pretending to be. The money you sent is lost, that's for sure - I don't want to give you false hope. The person you were contacted with would have been an accomplice - do not think that they would be there to help you get any money back. The bank details you were given are not genuine because you were given a bank named Kalonyda Bank of America, which does not exist (Bank of America does but not Kalonyda). the address you were given is for a branch of the Bank of America in the US but the other details, like the swift code BOFIUS3N belongs to the Bank of Ireland, not the Bank of America. So there are clear inconsistencies and it looks like someone has just gathered random bank details together and provided them to you. Also you will not be able to find out who the account holder is as that is strictly confidential and the banks will not disclose such information without the holder's consent. So just with a bank account number and details there is very little you can do. You can't get compensation just with these details - the holder must consciously send you money from that bank account so without them you cannot get any further. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'