13262538

Further to the discussion regarding my brothers estate. The

Customer Question

Further to the discussion regarding my brothers estate. The girlfriend has closed a BT account in his name stating she is Mrs so the letter looks like they were a couple. Also right from the outset all she has wanted is a copy of the death certificate, she can now get access to one but we don't know what she could be up to as everyday she was on the phone regarding getting a copy.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThe death certificate is a public document in any event so she could obtain a copy whenever she wanted.However she has no right to deal with any matters in his sole name so you should ensure that the bank are told about the position as a matter of urgencyClare