75100385

We have entered into an Agreement with Regus Office

We have entered into an Agreement with Regus for Virtual Office and it started 17th Feb. We have had difficulty with their On Line application i.e. link does not opened up and numerous requirements that supposed to be completed before activating the Agreement. We have fully paid set up and March rent and April rent was sent on 29th February. We feel that the company Regus has failed to deliver the services that we have paid for. Have we got the right to cancel. Up to this moment they are now coming up with more requirements that should have been put forward to us in the beginning.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what it says about termination? What didn't they do that they said they would?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in brief we have entered into Agreement with Regus on 17th Feb. We paid for set up fee and 1 month's rent for March. Now April is chasing payment yet the Agreement is not activated yet hence we cannot move on our progress with our business. We have to delay the print out of letterhead and business cards. At the moment my boss is working from home. Due to security and safety he does not want his home address on letterheads etc because our business deals with the public i.e managing flats with tenants moving in and moving out after contracts. We also have a small construction business i.e. renovating flats and we deal with numerous property owners for quotation and our workers are all sub contract. That is the reason we took a Virtual Office with facility for address and telephone service. They have On Line ID but we experienced problems filling in as the link does not opened. hence they suggested taking all IDs, diving licence, proof of address and certificate of company from Companies house which was provided in person. that was beginning of March. Yesterday they asking more requirements to submit for the meantime time is running out and April's rent is due. The printers for letterheads is on standby. Our quotation for future works are all on hold because of the address this Virtual Office and telephone service that we signed up is not activated. We believe that all these necessary requirements should have been dealt with before the Agreement was set up and payment taken. It is like paying for a flat that you are not allowed to move in yet. Not fair and we like to cancel or activate the Agreement and payment starts at the date it was activated. At this stage more requirements are asked to submit and we have received chasing invoice no.2.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ny name is***** and I signed the Agreement for and on behalf of my boss as I am his Personal Assistant. At the moment we do not really have an office. Our business is running around checking our Managed Flats and at this moment I am in the library as my laptop cannot operate without WiFi. We would like to get an office in future when things are better because at this stage my boss has just gone through a bitter divorce and has financial problems. He is persistent to start over again as he got 2 children below 15 years old. I have decided on this Regus Virtual Office to start with and I feel so exhausted with stress as this people seem to care about to get the rent. In my opinion they fail and are failing to deliver the services that was on the Agreement. Use of address and telephone service. Regardless their criteria for money laundering which we already have gone through stringent rules and regulation with the bank. Our company was set up since 1994. We are not a tin pan alley business that just sprout up yesterday. But the way Regus treats us is beyond comprehension. The community officer Sophie Stuart, Rickmansworth branch kept on saying the VO people requires this, and I have nothing to do with me. Owning up that she has no knowledge of the requirement to activate the Agreement. Am I right to believe that so???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir/Madam
My telephone number is ***** I have to go and end this as my time of 1 hour is up. Please reply to me as we are really up to our eyes with stress. There are jobs pending and waiting for our reply. Regus is blocking our progress.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.