12826847

It's a tad complicated, but my Au Pair that lives with me also works in a Pub par

Customer Question

It's a tad complicated, but my Au Pair that lives with me also works in a Pub part time. She heard yesterday that the Assistant Manager had been acussing her of stealing wine and giving it to me and my husband. This is totally false. I am worried that lies such as this in a small village can be very damaging, especially when my Aupair is responsible for the welfare of my children in my absence. Where do I stand legally?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking if you have a claim?Against whom?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, against the Pub Company. I want to cover my own back, as this is total lies
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The staff in the Pub all know. I just don't want these lies to then be believed & want to stop the gossip in its tracks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this working????
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry if I am missing the point but surely they are saying nothing at all about you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are saying I've been accepting stolen goods (The Wine)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please comment!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid £38 for this - and so far no advice. Please confirm or credit me back please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having to leave my pc, can you please call me on 07970 770765
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes the question to the back of my list.But surely there is no evidence that you knew it was stolen?