75100385

Is my daughters student tenancy legal if I have not agreed

Customer Question

Is my daughters student tenancy legal if I have not agreed to or signed a guarantor form, even if I am listed as the guarantor?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Has she and the landlord signed the agreement please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I have not agreed to be guarantor neither have I signed anyghing
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You want to know if you are liable for the tenancy is valid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes and as I've not agreed to be guarantor is my daughter able to end the agreement?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes SHE is but YOU are not.If she has signed the agreement she is liable. But if you have not signed as guarantor then you are not liable for that.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/