12826847

Looking advice as third party insurance request I

Customer Question

Looking for legal advice as third party insurance request I have one. I have been dealing directly with them. I have settled the car damage and received an "offer" payment of £4000 against my injury. This is plus medical recovery. The medical recovery has not worked and they are now sending me to have more in depth investigations to the injury. The settlement is now under review. Axa have agreed to cover lawyers reasonable cost. So I am desperate for help. My own insurers wont help as the accident took place in Jan 2015 and they say as I am dealing directly with axa they wont help. The third party was a Eurpoean vechicle and took till last septembr to admit liability.
Karl
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Karl my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Karl Swinyard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for legal representation to review offer and push for the correct medical care and damages
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello not sure whats happening here
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You want me to represent you? This is a question and answer site so I cant act for you. All I can do is tell you what to do. Is that ok?