75100385

A customer bought a kitchen through my howdens account so

hi a customer bought a kitchen through my howdens account so he could get my discount! and then i fitted it for him, he has since damaged it by misuse and also had some manufacturing problem have occurred i have been out many many times to adjust and change some faulty doors none of which are down to my workmanship to which he agrees but i am getting emails all the time wanting me to do little bits and i think it is never going to stop.
my question is if i have never submitted a sales invoice am i liable as i have technically not sold him the kitchen he has just bought it on my account at howdens all of my invoices say labour only
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Who did he pay for it please? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he paid howdens but through my account as it is a trade only company, i have never received any money from the kitchen apart from fitting costs. I do not have it in writing but he was made aware this was only to save him my discount else he can pay me and i will add 20% to cover things like this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he paid howdens over the phone
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is he saying it was manufactured wrong?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes he is trying to, but he put a slow cooker direct on the worktop which parted all the joints under it and he had water all over the work top to the point it ran under the sink and filled the cupboard under it but wont admit this even tho there a clear signs, so the worktop swelled then he dried it out by using the slow cooker which made joints part and now he is either trying to blame me or howdens but he has never said my workmanship is bad but now is just after what he can get
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My main question is still who is liable as i did not supply the kitchen he paid on my account and i have no sales receipt or invoice for the kitchen, up to this point he has always said my workmanship is to the highest standard it is only since howdens have take a stand he has got worse with me so now trying to bully me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You are not liable. It's a matter between the supplier and him. It's nothing to do with you. It's only your issue if your work is in issue.But if not then it is not your problem it's for him to sort with your supplier.He has no contract with you for the goods, only services.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex