31090051

Questions:Under English Common Law:1) Is the legal

Questions:
Under English Common Law:
1) Is the legal hierarchy : God (the Creator), natural born persons (sovereign individuals); the government; citizens, trusts & companies (artificial persons); the law society (judges, solicitors, barristers, …)?
This reflects a Roman maxim, as man created government, he must be superior to the government (his creation).
2) Are natural born persons sovereign individuals? and therefore a separate legal entity to the legal fiction that bears their name (eg. MR ***** ***** ) created by their registered birth certificate?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Under the law there is the Executive (government), Legislative (parliament) and the Judiciary (the courts). Each work independently and have their own functions. Individuals, partnerships and corporate entities and their own legal personae and are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the country. So the Law is the supreme hierarchy notwithstanding the fact that it and its sections are created by man. Roman law relies on the gods. The contemporary law of the UK at any rate is secular. Thank you for an interesting question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thanks for the response. Agreed, everyone is subject to common law. But that was not the question. The question was, is the correct legal hierarchy: natural born persons - the government - citizens - law society?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
No, that is not right. There is no hierarchy as you describe. There is the law and citizen and state are both subject to the law made by the legislature and judiciary.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the response again. Is it possible to clarify this by a call? I'm on skype: landell8888
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would appreciate some clarification on this. There is a hierarchy in terms of who rules who.I understand that the government can pass Statute (Acts) that automatically apply to all "citizens"; but not to all "natural persons." Statute (Acts) only apply to "natural persons" if there is either a signed contract or consent. eg. Road Traffic Acts only apply to people who have a driving license (so who signed a contract with the government). So the hierarchy is natural persons - government - citizens. Is this correct?"Natural persons" created "government" (via the Magna Carter and Bill of Rights). Therefore government must be inferior to "natural persons" (but not citizens). The government was created to serve the people (natural persons). Prior to the Magna Carter, there was only one person recognised as a natural person (the King / Sovereign) who made the laws / Statute by decree.Similarly, the rules of the Law Society only apply to members of the Law Society, no one else.Note that when I say "natural persons", this is different to “citizens".
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
There are different classes of persons to which different laws may or may not apply. That's nothing to do with a hierarchy. Further a citizen simply denotes a person who is attached to a particular jurisdiction and subject to the applicable laws of that jurisdiction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, thanks.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. Don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.