12826847

I bought a fire from BQ Dec 2014, it is not working

Customer Question

Hello , I bought a fire from BQ Dec 2014, it is not working now . I contacted BQ and stated that the fire is faulty and that it is now only throwing out cold air . After they told me that it is out of garrentee I explained that the sale of goods act 1979 states that I have the right to go back to where I bought the fire from for either repair , refund or replace this item. BQ warranty and I have to find an independent electrician to various that the fire is broke and that it is a manufacturer fault . I can't afford an electrician what is my next step ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is the cost of repair/new one please?When did you report the fault?