12826847

Dear Sirs,I am a South African national. My wife is a German

Customer Question

Dear Sirs,
I am a South African national. My wife is a German national.
With the exception of a prenuptial ensuring the sole ownership of a flat in Hamburg received by my wfe as a gift from her parents, we married in Chelsea in 1997 without any other contracts; written or verbal.
By agreement, I dedicated myself to raising two children over a period of 15 years.
Now that I have fulfilled my task, I am no longer required and my wife is pushing for divorce.
She is currently a highly renumerated hotel executive, whilst I retired my position as insurance company director in the UK to raise the family.
Where do I stand financially?
Yours faithfully,
Glynn ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I not at all happy about what appears to be an attempt by JustAsk to commit me to an ongoing service. I have agreed to pay your quoted £38 for an answer to what is in essence a single question. Ongoing arrangements at any price is not required.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre you currently resident in the Uk?Clare